Thai Wedding Ceremony
This is a traditional Thai wedding experience. Five Buddhist monks will attend the ceremony and begin the proceedings with a prayer for the happiness of the marriage. This is followed by the Head Monk blessing the bride, groom and wedding party with holy water. To complete the ceremony the happy couple then present a food offering to the monks (provided by Sandalwood). Please note that the ceremony normally takes place around 10am, and must end before 12 noon, as Buddhist monks are not allowed to eat any food after that time.
Traditional Thai Wedding Ceremony:
- An invitation to the monks to conduct the wedding ceremony Wedding in Koh Samui
- 1 night accommodation in our beautifully decorated wedding villa
- Private candle light dinner for 2 by the poolside or restaurant
- Romantic breakfast served on your terrace the next morning
- Bridal bouquet and button hole flowers for the bridegroom
- Floral decoration for the ceremonial area
- Wedding cake and cake cutting ceremony
- Professional photographer
- Wedding presents
- Champagne celebration
- Administration fees
- Food and money donation for the temple
- Transportation for the monks
** Please note: These wedding packages do not include a marriage license.
Click here for more information on obtaining a license
Wedding prices begin at 84,500 THB
Additional Thai Wedding Services:
To ensure you look and feel your best on the big day why not indulge in top-to-toe pampering including pre-wedding spa treatment, hairstyling and bridal make-up.
- Hairstyling and make-up for the bride: 4,500 THB
- Pre-wedding spa treatment package: 3,000 THB per person
Alongside your professional photographs, we can also organise a video/DVD recording of your wedding as an additional memoir.
- Videographer: 29,000 THB
Wedding reception packages
We look after every detail of your wedding reception, from delicious celebratory food and drink, to fabulous Thai entertainment.
- Food Cost: 2,950 THB per person
- Thai or Western 5 course set menu (includes choice of one drink)
- For a lavish buffet dinner a minimum of 15 persons are required.
- Cocktail and Drink Cost: 2,550 THB per person
- This is an open bar including beer, wine, spirits, fruit juice, soft drinks and light snacks
- Celebrate with a choice of live entertainment, cost is 17,000 THB
Choose from either:
- Vocal and guitar duo – 4 hours
- Thai classical dance (5 dance set, approximately 45 minutes)
- DJ or traditional Thai orchestra.
Please note the following terms and conditions apply for our wedding packages
- During low season May 1 – May 31, Nov 15 – Dec 15
Minimum stay at least for 2 nights is neccessary (1 room night for bride and groom is already including on the wedding package)
- During high season Jan 8 – Apr 30, Jun 1 – Nov 14
Minimum stay at least for 3 nights is neccessary (1 room night for bride and groom is already including on the wedding package)
- During peak season Dec 16 – Jan 7
Minimum stay at least for 5 nights book at least 5 rooms is neccessary (1 room night for bride and groom is already including on the wedding package)
A cost of additional night depend on the villa of you choose. Click here to view our rooms and rates