Western Wedding Ceremony Koh Samui
Sandalwood offers the opportunity for a traditional Western style wedding experience. No matter your religious (or non-religious) preference, we can help arrange for the proper officiating by a licensed professional. We can accommodate whatever dining and entertainment you choose including Thai or Western catering, DJ or live band.
Traditional Western Wedding Ceremony:
- 1 night accommodation in our beautifully decorated wedding villa
- Romantic breakfast served on your terrace
- Wedding ceremony with licensed minister (of your choice)
- Catholic ceremony, conducted by a priest (optional)
- Bridal bouquet and button hole flowers for the bridegroom
- Floral decoration for the ceremonial area
- Wedding cake and cake cutting ceremony
- Professional photographer
- Wedding presents
- Champagne celebration
**Please note: These wedding packages do not include a marriage license.
Click here for more information on obtaining a license
Wedding prices begin at 74,500 THB
Additional Western Wedding Services:
To ensure you look and feel your best on the big day why not indulge in top-to-toe pampering including pre-wedding spa treatment, hairstyling and bridal make-up.
- Hairstyling and make-up for the bride: 4,500 THB
- Pre-wedding spa treatment package: 3,000 THB per person
Alongside your professional photographs, we can also organise a video/DVD recording of your wedding as an additional memoir.
- Videographer: 29,000 THB
Wedding reception packages
We look after every detail of your wedding reception, from delicious celebratory food and drink, to fabulous Thai entertainment.
- Food Cost: 2,950 THB per person
- Thai or Western 5 course set menu (includes choice of one drink)
- For a lavish buffet dinner a minimum of 15 persons are required.
- Cocktail and Drink Cost: 2,550 THB per person
- This is an open bar including beer, wine, spirits, fruit juice, soft drinks and light snacks
- Celebrate with a choice of live entertainment, cost is 17,000 THB.
Choose from either:
- Vocal and guitar duo – 4 hours
- Thai classical dance (5 dance set, approximately 45 minutes)
- DJ or traditional Thai orchestra.
Please note the following terms and conditions apply for our wedding packages
- Jan 8 – Dec 15
Minimum stay at least for 3 nights is necessary (1 room night for bride and groom is already including on the wedding package)
- Dec 16 – Jan 7
Minimum stay at least for 5 nights book at least 5 rooms is necessary (1 room night for bride and groom is already including on the wedding package)
The cost of additional night depending on the villa of your choose. Click here to view our rooms and rates